Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Black Hole Implodes

Finally, another post!
First of all, Congratulations to me! After many years of hard work and trickery, I have earned myself a follower. And hence the new post. This post is dedicated to her, who fell in my trap.

Okay, so what am i gonna write tonight? These days,  I've been consuming a lot more alcohol than usual. So, as expected, a lot of things on my mind. But nothing worth documenting. So I'll leave this post to be a torch bearer. Hopefully for better things to come. But, why do I feel that whatever I want to say has already been said? Weird....

6 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    :D
    LOL@ HARDWORK+TRICKERY+TRAP. kya dumbo hahahaha

    *slaps you for the bad habit*

    Acha I is SOOO happy you posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too glad for u fa earnin another one:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, I did, didn't I? But you don't realize how much pressure this puts on me. I feel like the whole world is looking at me with its gazillion expectant eyes.
    Anyways, whoever you are, this lil blog is honored to be on the small list of blogs that you follow. I'll try to make another post as soon as I come up with something half intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a reply to my comment! I am unfollowing.

    ReplyDelete